Pace International has been recognized as one of the 2017 “Best Places to Work” in Southeast Minnesota by Workforce Development, Inc. Family-owned since 1972, Pace is an industry-leader in the telecommunications industry and a national distributor for Dish Network.
According to "Best Places to Work" Survey Results:
- 24.8% Growth Rate — over 20% above the average for surveyed companies
- 78% of the employees participate in Health Insurance
- Averaged 34 hours of training for each employee during 2016
- Employees bring their kids to the office on Halloween to Trick-or-Treat!
- Every month Pace hosts company-wide free lunch meetings, where our President keeps our staff informed on important news about the company
With a variety of professional opportunities, competitive compensation and a friendly work environment, we believe you will agree Pace International is where you want to be!
To apply for a current position, submit your resume online or email your resume to email@example.com.
If we are not currently hiring, you can upload your resume and we will keep it for future considerations.
Leading, simplifying, & supporting the integration of hardware & content solutions within a complex communications marketplace.